Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we're still discussing shipping information 

They ship out from NY regardless of where you reside. There is no magic to who gets first or last based on order #. 

Sticker man decides who gets stickers. 

If you don't get shipping confirmation within 6 business days you should call them. # is on the front. 

laugh.gif

Thoughts on the CDG vans? I'd take the sk8-hi over the Eras any day model wise, but in this case I like the Eras a little more. Simple and clean. Red pair is getting bought. I really like the leather lining they do with most of (if not all?) their Eras, makes them more comfortable than stock Eras. Hoping humans can buy pairs.

Last edited:
order from 2 weeks ago came in (yes it takes that long to come to Hawaii)

- towel
- bullet keychain
- nalgene

NO STICKER though :smh:

not that it is a huge deal but when ordering 3 items and paying $25 shipping I would expect at least a box logo :x

Yea idk what's up with Supreme shipping this week. In all of my years copping i've never not had my shipping confirmation any later than the Monday after the drop. 90% of the time my order is at my doorstep the next day (unless I miss the UPS guy). Not worried or anything, it's just unusual. At this rate if I cop anything tomorrow both of my orders my arrive the same day lol

Thoughts on the CDG vans? I'd take the sk8-hi over the Eras any day model wise, but in this case I like the Eras a little more. Simple and clean. Red pair is getting bought. I really like the leather lining they do with most of (if not all?) their Eras, makes them more comfortable than stock Eras. Hoping humans can buy pairs.
Black eras myself..
These won't sell out fast, just like the cdg2, I am pretty sure they will restock like crazy...

anyone own a pair of the water trunks? i wear a large in the nike authentic college bball shorts should i stick with a large in supreme or up a size?
Not sure about the sizing compared to the nike shorts, but I got a small and they fit pretty tts. Waist is a bit tight but medium would be too big. I didn't like them at first, (posted in here about the s*** quality,) but i've worn them a few times are they're pretty comfy. They sit just above my knee. All depends on how you want them to fit I suppose

Selling my Pacific Camo Camp, the print is sick, but the fit of it annoys me. Is a trade for a Hex Ripstop Camp even/worth it?

Last edited:
order from 2 weeks ago came in (yes it takes that long to come to Hawaii)

not that it is a huge deal but when ordering 3 items and paying $25 shipping I would expect at least a box logo :x

25 for shipping to Hawaii :x

I pay 25 for shipping to Canada and I think thats kind of high, but i receive my items within 2 business days

This football top is even doper in person.

Yeah I can't wait to get mine.

I usually always almost for black Supreme outterwear items, but I fell in love with the white/red jersey's clean white/red/gold design.

I skipped the black because it looked like a throwback Pittsburgh Steelers jersey :lol: and Lord knows I don't involve myself with anything Steeler-related...

Two things this thread can go forward without:

Sitcker talk and shipping talk. No one can help you or give you any advice about stickers. They're literally valued at pennies, and if it really bothers you that much that your order came without stickers, than send $5 to them like MrRolex stated.

Shipping is going to be the same method every single time. If you got an order confirmation, 99% of the time - you're good - no need to be worried or ask members what is going on with your order. You'll get your order eventually. If you're that concerned, call the warehouse..

It's really not that difficult to deal with..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom