Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foams are too damn comfy to me man. Those State College winters. Nothing beats trekking in the snow with foams.

This is probably why I never got used to them we get MAYBE 9 days when it's actually cold and not just cool out, so there's never a need for shoes that get my feet extra warm.

TBH, since i have a pair of foams already, i'll go straight for the sandals first. :smokin

This is probably why I never got used to them we get MAYBE 9 days when it's actually cold and not just cool out, so there's never a need for shoes that get my feet extra warm.
Yep. Anything but flyknits in the summer for me is terrible. I wore my LMs to work yesterday. My feet were soaked by the end of the day.

If the resock is legit, will the site now be able to handle bots? With the changing of the scripts and all

transfer the money man...or apply for paypal business debit card lol
that paypal limbo is a trip tho. i've transfered the money into my personal bank acct and then saw something that i couldnt buy because i didn't have the funds available right then and there. if i had just kept the money in paypal, i'd have been good. i will say that the money is usually in my acct in 2 days

I didn't want one badly enough and I still don't. I'd take the much maligned red over black though.

But I honestly never wore my foams when I had a pair of eggplants and soured on them pretty quickly.
The red is what I've seen from a lot of foreign people actually haha. They just seem like more of a "supreme" cw to me.I've already had them, but I'd prolly pick up black instead this time around. I still think it's a troll though.
Why are you selling the Breds? Aren't those the ones you just got?

calling another ***** papi

alien.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom