Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted gear in awhile
But really hyped in the CDG New Era and ROCKSTEADY T!!
The Rocksteady was a nice secret drop super clean T.
Hope you all got yours!
Good to see you back @originalzig

hey guys! i live in Asia and its hella hard to get supreme in a decent price here. all im looking for is a few tees. any consignment site or ig accounts that sell supremes ? :/ thanks for the headsup guys. appreciate it alot

hey guys! i live in Asia and its hella hard to get supreme in a decent price here. all im looking for is a few tees. any consignment site or ig accounts that sell supremes ? :/ thanks for the headsup guys. appreciate it alot
  RIF LA's sister shop RIF Dos does. They're on IG but not sure if they ship to Asia but it's worth a shot.

Any NTer looking for the retail Oop on a DS yellow TNF? PM me. Had to decide between keeping one of two colors. (feel free to delete, AT/mods)

looking to get an item that I already ordered months ago... tried using a different card, different email, basically EVERYTHING but different address... any way around this? :nerd:

po box won't work because ups won't deliver to them. you'd have to use one of those services.

I guess you could get a box at a place and get a prepaid card with some other info and use a disposable email account for all of this, but that seems like a lot of effort

Hey guys. I'm
Not sure whether the supreme basquiat has replicas on them but to be safe, can I get a L/C on this? Thanks fam [emoji]128591[/emoji]

That bullet keychain may be one of my favorite accessories from this season, and I love how the Supreme logo brushes off over time - it gives it that real bullet look.

Finally found a boxing glove keychain for da low, didnt realize it was this big tho, lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom