Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight garbage. Don't pay over retail

That's true, Sk8 hi's don't really dip much lower in any decent variety

I hope they do some low key oldskools or sk8-mids in fall

Geez I feel bad for yall who got bad slides. I have worn mine like 10 plus times and they are still perfect.

Maybe I just got lucky.

So can i get help when stuff goes on sale? I want some camps but already ordered one so idk if i can get the other colors.

looking forward to the sale.  i was in Europe for work when the rocksteady T dropped, and am kinda pissed that I missed it.

Random question if anyone can help.

I just bought a Sup Ludes tee on ebay this past saturday after I realized I wanted one in the store but they didnt have my size. Lol

I did it on my phone and when I was paying, I had to sign into paypal. Once I signed in, it automatically paid without me selecting my current address back home in the tristate. Ive tried to contact this guy all weekend to no luck and today he's printed out the label to ship. Is that anyway I can reroute it to my house? Otherwise that **** is going to buffalo smh.

I know I goofed on my end but I dont understand how you can process and print a transaction but cant look at any of your emails 
mean.gif

Random question if anyone can help.

I just bought a Sup Ludes tee on ebay this past saturday after I realized I wanted one in the store but they didnt have my size. Lol

I did it on my phone and when I was paying, I had to sign into paypal. Once I signed in, it automatically paid without me selecting my current address back home in the tristate. Ive tried to contact this guy all weekend to no luck and today he's printed out the label to ship. Is that anyway I can reroute it to my house? Otherwise that **** is going to buffalo smh.

I know I goofed on my end but I dont understand how you can process and print a transaction but cant look at any of your emails :smh:  

USPS or UPS?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom