Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tracking for Gore tex finally updated coming monday seems like everything comes in week and couple days now. Kinda glad goretex fit small, but hate when the front is huge like a trucker hat hopefully not the case.

Ended up copping a grey Champion hoodie from the restock yesterday even though I said I wasn't gonna buy one. Already have my tracking info 8)

Tried on my goretex fitted. Fits differently from my other hats. The crown sits a little high, I like when I can pull my hats lower.

Tried on my goretex fitted. Fits differently from my other hats. The crown sits a little high, I like when I can pull my hats lower.

Got mine today, too.  I wear a 7 1/2 in all New Eras, but this fits really tight.  I really like the hat, so I think I'm going to have to order a 7 5/8 and sell the 7 1/2 >D  

Ahhh, I hate that! what size do you wear? I always thought it was cause I wear a smaller size (7 1/8 )

My 7 1/2 fits me perfect, exactly the way I want it too.

I used to wear a 7 5/8th in New Era on-field's, but the sizing has been so inconsistent - I switched to a 7 1/2 and haven't looked back since.

This 7 1/2 fits me perfect. I have no complaints with the fitted.

dang I ordered the New Era Gore Tex and only got one sticker and it's not the flag sticker. feel cheated haha

I also got my hooded plaid denim shirt today too, quality is amazing - and it fits perfect (medium, I'm 6'0).

I think it's highly slept on.

Just also wanted to add how much I love that 'Adois Mutha' hat that was released in the Spring, the ladies couldn't help but steal it from me whenever they got the chance too 8) :smokin

2r61sb8.jpg

15hob2e.jpg

Last edited:
luck of the draw I guess. Cheap b$stards lol. I guess there's a way you can send them $5 cash for some stickers and a return envelope, but has anyone done that before?!

$5 for stickers from supreme? I wish. Logo sticker itself is $3.

luck of the draw I guess. Cheap b$stards lol. I guess there's a way you can send them $5 cash for some stickers and a return envelope, but has anyone done that before?!
My friend got his order with a few stickers and a pen in three pieces

I also got my hooded plaid denim shirt today too, quality is amazing - and it fits perfect (medium, I'm 6'0).

I think it's highly slept on.
good to know. Im 6'0 and ordered a M. copped the blue denim.. i was kinda worried I shouldve got a L. 

also those chicks in your pictures
smokin.gif

I copped this green supreme x Nike sb pullover today from my local stake shop. The owner was telling me that his Nike rep was cleaning out his warehouse and came cross them. Dude had all colors but only a XL. I wear a medium but the jacket still fit me fine. Nice pick for retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom