Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not feeling the Basquiat collab at all. Urban Outfitters just dropped some Basquiat shirts that are way better.

Not feeling anything from the collab. That jacket would have been alright but the design on the back just isn't appealing to me. Kinda glad, more money I can save to drop on other things lol

yea drop is weak. Whenever i get off the plane ill check the supreme site to see if anything is left. I thought the mini Harvard hoodie was going to drop this week. Was setting up plans for someone to grab the hoodie for me.

As long and as much as this collab had been hyped its a complete disappointment . Probably will grab the photo t that's it. Like the hoodie but would rather get the flag hoodie and the photo looks kind of small

no Basquiat skateboards??? Supreme dropped the ball...

AAAA shirt is all i'm coppin...Shirts Replica is pretty nice too, but i'm not about to drop whatever they're charging...

can't believe they didn't do a skateboard thought...i was planning on hanging on in my apartment...

Champ hoodie still hasn't shipped. Nothing to sweat but man I usually get mines the next day?

Mine got shipped the same day it dropped, I'm supposed to get mine tomorrow. I'm in Ohio, and I usually get my stuff the very next tuesday after the drop.

That Basquiat collab is weak, kinda glad too. Need a break from Supreme for a few weeks.

Not crazy about the big pockets on the front of the cassius jacket but still feeling it, anyone got a price estimate on it? Gonna drop by the NYC shop and check it out for sure

Only feeling the l/s, portrait tee woulda been dope if it didnt take up the whole shirt. Good, I need to save some money anyways

They dropped the ball on this
Miles davis
John Coltrane
Collabs were so much better
Really had high hopes for this
Makes me scared to see what the Beuce Lee collab has in store

Last edited:
They dropped the ball on this
Miles davis
John Coltrane
Collabs were so much better
Really had high hopes for this
Makes me scared to see what the Beuce Lee collab has in store

The bruce lee deck was cool... But the vans from the collab are terrible.

need that shipping conf for my champion hoodie. email they sent originally had the ship date as the 21st, still being prepared as of today :smh:

Finally got my Bruce Lee decks two weeks after I ordered... Now waiting on the Gortex fitted in black. SMH.

New season gon drop before they ship all of the current season orders. :smh:

Last edited:
I'll probably cop the soup tee.

Got my champ pullover in yesterday, they run small I should've sized up.

via hypebeast

bruce lee crewneck:

possible clarks desert mali boots

other pics here
http://hypebeast.com/2013/9/popeye-supreme-2013-fall-winter-editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom