Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
it might be because i already have a box logo hoodie from a few years back but its not that serious. ****** in this thread are acting like the yeezys are about to drop. :rolleyes

this hoodie releases every single year. resale value is roughly 225-250 iirc. you're good if you miss out. its going to be ok. just cop something else from a nike release and flip it to pay resale on ebay.

Last edited:
Wish you would've waited a bit closer to release to post the links, now all of the Internet has time to tell everyone else and it will be madness. [emoji]128554[/emoji]

debso debso is right never understood why people would even pay resale just wait next winter. Unless you want a special color way like a certain camo or cdg no point in paying resell for a black grey so on and so on. Are people really that blind?

:lol: @ people acting like the links are hard to figure out. I can look at any item then the preview book to figure out a link.

it might be because i already have a box logo hoodie from a few years back but its not that serious. ****** in this thread are acting like the yeezys are about to drop. :rolleyes

Wouldn't be that serious if the Yeezy's were about to drop either..........................

debso debso is right never understood why people would even pay resale just wait next winter. Unless you want a special color way like a certain camo or cdg no point in paying resell for a black grey so on and so on. Are people really that blind?

I wouldnt myself but saying wait til next year doesnt really work in this situation cuz it will be just as hard to cop as it was the previous year. What if this year is "next year" for someone and they still strike out? That's why some people pay resale for them.

Wow. I can't believe it has come to this over Box Logos. To each their own though. I hope you all are able to pick up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom