Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in & out w/ my navy henley in under a minute 
smokin.gif

yay order went through.

Went for the lime green instead of the red at the last second in the remington.

Thank goodness noone wanted those crusher lol

Finna be a hot summer

All I need is that champ jersey. I hope that drops soon than later

Last edited:
Want that blue crusher but don't feel like traveling to store to get it for only one item. I will take L

can someone help me out with an in store proxy.  And pick up the water bottle and the black classic logo 6 panel. I'm PP ready.

I can't recall about key chains.

They didn't have any lanyards (asked for a friend) and I bought the last black backpack. I was originally going to buy camo but it was the only one left. Camo/Red/Navy were gone. Asked about a restock, guy said nope. The funny thing is that the day before, one of their employees assured my sister that they had healthy stock.

I'm trying to put it in perspective how high the demand is right now for things that would normally sit a bit. The sneaker craze has spilled over to Supreme. The same guys that would baulk at the prices and clown the consumer are checking in every Thursday.

Copped: black sk8 highs, black pb denim, black academy, grey rocksteady

jacked for f1 and henley, also burg sk8 his

pretty obvious that the bots are winning. Copping gets harder every season... forget resell ing I can't even get the stuff I want to wear

@theonew I wouldn't say bots seems like you added all the items eveeeeryone was after I copped the Henley with no problem we aren't having Ndc trouble well I think we aren't

Copped: black sk8 highs, black pb denim, black academy, grey rocksteady

jacked for f1 and henley, also burg sk8 his

pretty obvious that the bots are winning. Copping gets harder every season... forget resell ing I can't even get the stuff I want to wear

Don't think its bots. I don't know your specific checkout strategy, but if you attempted to get all those items in one order that's why you got jacked. The F-1 was gone in seconds, the henley in about a minute or so.

I didn't know there were bots for Supreme.

There are surpreme bots. I thought after the OF hype died it would be easier, but it seems like there is a new breed of buyers (and resellers). :smh:

There are no real "BOTS" for Supreme.

Swiftness is just a skill..
Was just about to say this. Supreme is the only webshop that does things the right way.

No virtual line, no accounts, no holding items. May the fastest fingers win 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom