Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would be an optimal strategy?

i added f1 and the nalgene, but got jacked on the f1 at check out

if you buy separately, does supreme look at your orders and combine shipping or you gotta pay 10 bucks for every item you buy when checking out separately?
You pay 10 bucks for every order. The best strategy was to buy the f1 first. Then go back for the nalgene.

My stuff from the first drop just got delivered.

You pay 10 bucks for every order. The best strategy was to buy the f1 first. Then go back for the nalgene.

yep, but i went for the F1 & water bottle, luckily for me it worked out fine.

Pit bull key chains restocked personally my favorite accessory drop so far

>D didn't like it because you can buy one of these for 25cents at any super market in LA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Homies-Hood...6779?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d19e1e66b

Just a heads up, a buddy got his orders cancelled just now...4 of them. 
Code:
Your order has been cancelled for the following reason:multiple purchase attempt

yeah i'm pissed I couldn't get the unamerican joint. thought i had it, but then i checked confirmation and I had nothing.

Was able to get the Jacquard Camp in black. I was surprised all of them were still available, maybe people aren't feeling the vent eyelets.

Just a heads up, a buddy got his orders cancelled just now...4 of them. 

Code:
Your order has been cancelled for the following reason:

multiple purchase attempt

on one card? separate cards? more info please. first drop, i picked up two hebrews with no issues (two different cards).

So the Authentic Vans have been restocking throughout the morning...it seems as though they may be canceling orders and putting stock back up accordingly. This is purely speculation.

I got my email confirmation earlier for first order. Got an email also when I got the bottle restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom