Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really feeling anything in the Dead Kennedys drop other than the shorts, but still might pass.

I did finally get my tracking number for the Foambz. I was part of the early restock that Thursday. :pimp:

So this is the feels you get when you will pass on this week's drops and have to wait until next week

unlaced510 unlaced510 they've "restocked" multiple pairs in multiple sizes, all at one time, twice and individual pairs have loaded over 10 times since RD.

These guys have a pulse/heartbeat style page monitor tho with no short time interval between checks that go right into a refresh that kicks off their add to cart and checkout script. Damn near impossible to beat unless there are a handful of sizes and some of them are using a script for a specific size only and that size doesn't appear. If someone is using the usual supreme page monitor and they don't get an update when someone here says a size appeared, it's bc in that short 5 second interval it takes your monitor to check the page and reload, they've already picked the shoe and checked out.

none of my jerseys have shipped yet, 
@UnLaced510 they've "restocked" multiple pairs in multiple sizes, all at one time, twice and individual pairs have loaded over 10 times since RD.

These guys have a pulse/heartbeat style page monitor tho with no short time interval between checks that go right into a refresh that kicks off their add to cart and checkout script. Damn near impossible to beat unless there are a handful of sizes and some of them are using a script for a specific size only and that size doesn't appear. If someone is using the usual supreme page monitor and they don't get an update when someone here says a size appeared, it's bc in that short 5 second interval it takes your monitor to check the page and reload, they've already picked the shoe and checked out.
this is exactly what I was thinking I needed.  Time to bug a programmer.

im pretty sure there wasnt a restock yet
Yes. There was.

Dudes praying for a restock like NDC. The only pairs that have "restocked" were the ones from the NYC release and cancelled orders. After that, it's done. Don't waste your time sitting around hoping for one pair to pop back up that most likely wont be your size

Yep after Thurs, they gonna take those links down and its over for the noams
Dudes gotta stop Bon Jovi'ing and Living on a Prayer. 

They don't know how Supreme runs. They prolly thinking these gonna be on the next quarterly restock on NDC 
roll.gif

The supreme restocks are usually planned (Thursday afternoon). After that it's usually cancelled orders. I don't think many of those nyc pairs made it online. Backdoor celeb special. LA only had 450 pairs in store. You gotta think about how 95% of those celebrity get seeded directly from the preme stores. And then factor in VIPS, we'd be lucky if 1/4 of that stock made it to the web shop.

After Thursday all hope can go away for another restock.

DK stuff is cool, but I wouldn't feel right wearing it since I don't really f*ck with them ya know? Happy to see the new graphic tees tho. Gonna scoop both of those. First pair of foams should be here tomorrow. Will be on feet asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom