Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i copped nefertit shirt black, orange nylon pulover, black tactical vest ( i shoot ), black striped beanie from like first drop, and new era. seen one on ebay and look dope in real pics.   

set alarm for 10:45, woke up 11:10....just wanted the denim jersey but the one color i want sold out
sick.gif

How does store credit work if I return an item I ordered online? Am I able to use it for future online purchases? The only thing I see at checkout are spots to enter cc info.

doubt the beanie will come in handy now since winter is over but will be rocked next winter for sure. Good look on whoever said they restocked since i had closed the browser and passed on everything. I was ready to go get breakfast and decided to check this thread real quick

this thread took a barrage of bullets on page1... god damn 

wanted to see if the OP gave some background on the brand and why y'all ****** go crazy over this **** 

i'm a Johnny Cupcakes fan, so I can understand being into a label... but I can explain exactly why i'm into it
Johnny Cupcakes is the greatest of all time, designs have fallen off some though. On Topic everything was a pass for me today. 

How does store credit work if I return an item I ordered online? Am I able to use it for future online purchases? The only thing I see at checkout are spots to enter cc info.

Don't quote me on it…In NYC you can take it in store and receive STORE CREDIT only….Also you have a week to get that store credit from purchase date so it has to be done before the following Thursday of new drop day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom