Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the black TNF backpack
Nalgene Bottle
Bullet Knife

any chance they combine shipping? i made 2 different orders

Had a chance to get the map jacket but passed

How do the paisley polos fit?
Nope, no chance.  They're pretty strict on that.  Imagine how many orders they got to modify if they combine shipping.

contemplating scooping the Nalgene bottle and bullet knife restock

Last edited:
picked up the nalgene after get getting my oder canceled during the OG drop :nthat:

Cancelling my order. I don't need a jacket with a f'n map on it. :x

edit: just called to cancel. The lady was like "uhhh... why do you wanna cancel this jacket" as if to say just flip it you idiot.

Anyway, size M maps should be up soon.

Last edited:
Scored a black tnf and a water bottle, unless there is another good capsule, I'm good till the sandals

#1059 team always coming through.

Last edited:
I didn't even bother going for TNF stuff cause it's too hot in Miami year long to wear any of them :\

Last edited:
Map backpack, camel paisley shirt, red (pink) cordura 6 panel, bullet knife, nalgene #11:00. Still a few seconds behind those #10:59 boyz

Last edited:
Cancelling my order. I don't need a jacket with a f'n map on it. :x

edit: just called to cancel. The lady was like "uhhh... why do you wanna cancel this jacket" as if to say just flip it you idiot.

Anyway, size M maps should be up soon.

Sooooo why in the world (get it) did you buy it in the first place?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Hope these TNF jackets dont end up costing similar to the "city" or skyline one or w/e its called.. Will be salty that i passed :lol:

BTW..random.. anyone here remember years ago when there was huge debate on HB about calling it TNF or the north face? :rofl:

Hope these TNF jackets dont end up costing similar to the "city" or skyline one or w/e its called.. Will be salty that i passed
laugh.gif

BTW..random.. anyone here remember years ago when there was huge debate on HB about calling it TNF or the north face?
roll.gif
there's a huge debate on HB about everything 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom