Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a F/W 14 release

images

i think they should have done the release last week because ironically...Illmatic was released in April 19, 1994. While Supreme first started in April 1994
jordanshrug

i think they should have done the release last week because ironically...Illmatic was released in April 19, 1994. While Supreme first started in April 1994
jordanshrug
they should of done an illmatic collab 
mean.gif

You deserve it my dude. Lots of people in here need to get more shouts from us. I'm gonna start doing NT features haha
I know your not the only one controlling the IG, but why are they always promoting grey market kicks for sale, i understand its hard for them to keep them off the site, but don't go and promote it on IG, when people think they got steals, meanwhile its a replica

know this doesn't have to do with supreme, but atleast its not about confirmation email or shipping...I did receive both tho

some people are serious about their shipping though and check tracking every few hours stalkin out the mail man, I like the suprise of a package at my door when i wake up

I want to find this exact jersey in all the colorways, black, white, and yellow. Hard though since they switched to UA years ago.

I want to find this exact jersey in all the colorways, black, white, and yellow. Hard though since they switched to UA years ago.

Yepp. I work in the athletic department part time, I was so pissed when we switched. I get bad looks every time I walk into Byrd with flyknits or js on lol. Literally have to carry a pair of micro gs and an under armour outfit in my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom