Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
u guys really think there will be restocks on bogos ?

japan restock those bogs at least 10 times. at least 3 colours were out everytime PM sounds up, S to L.

They are definitely sending out shipping confirmations this morning
Yeah I got confirmation on a card that I ordered 2 of the grey taxis on. Last time I did that they cancelled both so let's see what happens because only one from that order has shipped so far.

u guys really think there will be restocks on bogos ?

japan restock those bogs at least 10 times. at least 3 colours were out everytime PM sounds up, S to L.
Japan's site was going all kinds of crazy last night...saw full size runs for minutes but it wouldn't let you add to cart (not saying I was going to buy it).

Last edited:
Few taxis at ny shop, copped last XL grey from off the rack. Pretty much time to put restock talk to rest if we're being honest

Few taxis at ny shop, copped last XL grey from off the rack. Pretty much time to put restock talk to rest if we're being honest

But they don't restock directly from the store all the time if I'm not mistaken...correct? I think we're gonna see at least 1 more restock of something whether it be taxi or bogo.

But they don't restock directly from the store all the time if I'm not mistaken...correct? I think we're gonna see at least 1 more restock of something whether it be taxi or bogo.
That's what I was thinking...one more restock off canceled orders..

Japan's site was going all kinds of crazy last night...saw full size runs for minutes but it wouldn't let you add to cart (not saying I was going to buy it).
there was a glitch on the site, they didnt show up excatly at 11am. the random popout at 1130. and sizes couldnt add and server was bad like hell. just like the old day supreme nyc where will crash.

shipment notification for taxi driver tee on initial order

now just waiting on the box logo from the afternoon restock

I know your not the only one controlling the IG
I'm not the only one controlling the IG but whenever I see something questionable I take it down ASAP and just replace it with another good deal because there's no shortage of them on the site. I do my best to keep the IG running smooth because I've been with Kixify longer than any other member of the team besides the GM and the owner as I was their first intern/employee. I don't like reselling but it's a necessary evil and Kixify pits resellers against each other which makes for reasonable (well slightly more reasonable) prices and some definite steals. I got my Ferris Beuller SB's for $175 in fantastic condition. Derail over.

You lucky duck. You got a bogo on one of those order cancellation restocks?
yeah man

happened to be sitting on the computer and just clicked like a madman and got lucky (although i know not to be 100% confident until i am in actual possession of it)

black box logo in medium was not what i was looking for but i will take it

trying to work out a trade for a navy small that someone else here got but doesn't seem like he is interested

There were two restocks that happened - cancellation & afternoon?
i was just referring to the one that happened around 4:30 on thursday

Last edited:

Disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom