Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a price check on a DS black box logo hoodie size small from FW13?
$275-300 for DS black
if you get $275-$300 for a size small take it

that's about the right price for a M or L, most people charge $50-$75 more for a size small

i spent several months looking for a size small and had a hard time finding one in any color less than $350

so i finally just caved and got a medium for a lot cheaper

Last edited:

Here he comes.
Welcome back

Copped a lanyard. Not here to ask for handouts or anything. Just a Lurker And a fan of supreme and this thread is entertaining.

Didnt realize how hard finding pcl stuff would be and it came out only last year? Impossible to find the t shirt under $250. Thats the only t shirt I'd drop $200 on.
PCL Tee is one of my favorites ever, saw a listing end a month or ago for 160 but it had been worn a few times. Cheapest I've seen one go for resell since they dropped last year.

He must follow SneakerCon or work for them cuz I think this is the 3rd one this year that he's been spotted at. Saw him at the DC one myself, looking foolish

MISSED YALL

LIKE I MISSED DA BOX LOGOS.

I SKIPPED THIS WEEK'S DROP BC I'M GETTING SOME CHERRY BLOSSOM NB PROXIED OVER HERE

TO MY REGULARS AND TO ALL THE NEW FANS.

STAY AWHILE.  ESPECIALLY IF U LOVE ROCKING SUPREME OR ARE JUST A FAN OF STREETWEAR.

I missed the Box Logos too, but Life goes on ... Welcome back. Repped, off the pure confidence in your post ..

MISSED YALL

LIKE I MISSED DA BOX LOGOS.

I SKIPPED THIS WEEK'S DROP BC I'M GETTING SOME CHERRY BLOSSOM NB PROXIED OVER HERE

TO MY REGULARS AND TO ALL THE NEW FANS.

STAY AWHILE.  ESPECIALLY IF U LOVE ROCKING SUPREME OR ARE JUST A FAN OF STREETWEAR.
Good to be back, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom