Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ that is a long shot. I saw a couple on the bay for 200+ :x
Will post mine tonight.

COD > Splinter cell .... just saying

Yo family no disrespect but COD is straight booty. Has been since black ops 1 and that was pushing it. I like a challenging shooter and I been playing halo since the first xbox match up any halo player v.s COD and they getting wrecked. Matter fact any of the supNT fam game on the XBOX-uno we should all link up

Yo family no disrespect but COD is straight booty. Has been since black ops 1 and that was pushing it. I like a challenging shooter and I been playing halo since the first xbox match up any halo player v.s COD and they getting wrecked. Matter fact any of the supNT fam game on the XBOX-uno we should all link up
I did MLG for halo 3 for a hot minute. Went to an event in Orlando. I was good but it's tough to compare to some of the top guys like ogre 1 + 2 so I was out of that real quick

Bad timing on those croc camps 
mean.gif

Titanfall> everything else

Battlefield 4 player here. I've always played conquest. The vehicles add a whole other element to game play. Being a foot soldier all the time in other FPS gets boring to me.

I had a terrible computer when FPS got hot and by the time I had a decent one with a decent internet connection, I'd gotten too used to Single Player.

For me my favorite shooter (and I've been trying to find a real life example of it locally for this contest)

This guy right here, I must have put tens of dollars into it to get through most of the game, and I could still never get past the Cyberdyne stage in the 1990s.

dont eem want the bane no more.

Waiting for a Supreme x Johnny Football collab now

And Im going back to buy that Supreme Championship jersey in white M or L. Should ahve just got it when it dropped. smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom