Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just hoping for a bad *** tnf jacket to drop this coming season 
wink.gif

Knew as soon as Megan Fox was casted that movie was gonna be trash.

Definitely going to be on Netflix sooner than later :lol: .
April should have been played by that redhead on the Wendy's commercials...damn I want to dip my fries in that shake

Considering pulling off an AT and unloading some kicks to fund Supreme this A/W '14. I know my extra tiffs and black/red 1s should do it. Decisions decisions. 

Considering pulling off an AT and unloading some kicks to fund Supreme this A/W '14. I know my extra tiffs and black/red 1s should do it. Decisions decisions. 

Smart thinking fam. I don't regret making that move, and I unloaded on some heat.

Those two pairs should net you around $700-800; that to me is about 4 weeks worth of Supreme items - depending on certain items and fam that's A LOT Sup stuff :lol: it goes a longer way than 2 pairs of sneakers..

You'll actually feel quite happy purchasing Supreme using that bread from those sneakers.

Last edited:
Smart thinking fam. I don't regret making that move, and I unloaded on some heat.

Those two pairs should net you around $700-800; that to me is about 4 weeks worth of Supreme items - depending on certain items and fam that's A LOT Sup stuff
laugh.gif
it goes a longer way than 2 pairs of sneakers..

You'll actually feel quite happy purchasing Supreme using that bread from those sneakers.
not to  mention itll justify the cost of some of the items you cop

Those two pairs should net you around $700-800; that to me is about 4 weeks worth of Supreme items - depending on certain items and fam that's A LOT Sup stuff :lol: it goes a longer way than 2 pairs of sneakers..

not to  mention itll justify the cost of some of the items you cop

Yup, and that is why my Supreme cop list from last season was pretty long. I copped so much, but than I realized I couldn't even be mad - I just turned 4 pairs of sneakers into a closet full of ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom