Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people re-evaluating their hustling skills including myself when I see a certain jacket I want. Let it be inspiration folks.

Thanks for the responses, hopefully they got my "contact us" form. bad impulse buy on the pen since i wasn't sure i would see the camp

So are the fat guys here happy they made an XXL, you can buy more than hats, accessories and back packs now!!

Last edited:
had $168 in credit, copped a white SI hoody. was gonna for for a crew, but realized i had way too many already. can't wait to receive it.

Last edited:
^ call em up now if you wanna cancel that pen, they won't reply to your email in time

212 219 0175

Last edited:

Copped after contemplating for an hour...we'll see how it fits.

I'm usually a large in hoodies and sweaters, but they say it fits generous so I went with the Medium...

...it better fit right.

Last edited:
Copped after contemplating for an hour...we'll see how it fits.

I'm usually a large in hoodies and sweaters, but they say it fits generous so I went with the Medium...

...it better fit right.
Can't front, I contemplated for a lil while too on the red crewneck... But that price really deflated me... I had to chill, especially after copping a couple asics this week, SMH.

Def let us know how it fits once it comes in... Pics if possible

I
I saw your post as was like dam he's gonna pay 100+ for some pens :lol:

Still have those bics they sent out a few seasons ago :nthat:

I'll probably still get it, wasn't going to buy it alone since there were some beanies and other accessories I wanted. But for any fellow Canadian that just wanted the pen, to pay $68 and then $25 shipping on top? :smh:

I posted in the cut...honestly considered copping those sweatpants b. think I murdered my poly sci midterm....was gonna reward myself with them but I found a dude with CDG 1 camp for $75 so I'm probably gonna cop that instead. Tuition bills killed me yesterday

I posted in the cut...honestly considered copping those sweatpants b. think I murdered my poly sci midterm....was gonna reward myself with them but I found a dude with CDG 1 camp for $75 so I'm probably gonna cop that instead. Tuition bills killed me yesterday

I always reward myself after accomplishments.

Thats how I justify purchases. :lol:

I always reward myself after accomplishments.

Thats how I justify purchases. :lol:

Yepp lmao. Only eat dirty on friday nights if I break PRs on the weights lol. Only cop new stuff right now when I clean out my old stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom