Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy with my beanie. The winter needs to hurry up or cold night.

why is everything on the stone island website 100$ or higher...it looks like a kooler banana republic...what am i missing here?

Last edited:
why is everything on the stone island website 100$ or higher...it looks like a kooler banana republic...what am i missing here?

^ Its definitely more popular in UK/Europe than US. Particularly amongst football casuals. Not really sure what to compare it to over in the states, but definitely a status symbol.

^ Its definitely more popular in UK/Europe than US. Particularly amongst football casuals. Not really sure what to compare it to over in the states, but definitely a status symbol.
canada Goose , moncler etc

Upper class north face

I love the everlast hand grips. I'd like that pen but I'm not paying shipping for that!

I'd like the pens, but I tied up my discretionary spending money on locking down a 6+, and don't even want to go into the BS that I went through today, but let me just say I'm still on my 5s for the next 24-72 hours.

I'd like the pens, but I tied up my discretionary spending money on locking down a 6+, and don't even want to go into the BS that I went through today, but let me just say I'm still on my 5s for the next 24-72 hours.

Copping cellies can be a nightmare I always make it a easy process for my customers hope it all smoothes out. If you got questions hit me up

Last edited:
Copping cellies can be a nightmare I always make it a easy process for my customers hope it all smoothes out. If you got questions hit me up

Thanks, it's mostly a nightmare thanks to the way I went about doing it. If I'd have just gotten in line yesterday morning I'd be A-OK with my new phone, but I had to order online then try to return to repurchase under a different plan so I ended up locking out my Upgrade Eligibility and a manager had to escalate my case up the chain to get it restored.

Thanks, it's mostly a nightmare thanks to the way I went about doing it. If I'd have just gotten in line yesterday morning I'd be A-OK with my new phone, but I had to order online then try to return to repurchase under a different plan so I ended up locking out my Upgrade Eligibility and a manager had to escalate my case up the chain to get it restored.
Check pms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom