Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to hear cant wait to get mine later this week!! hows the over all quality of the materials? will the logo come off easy as well??
Good quality. And super warm. I wore it over the weekend. You won't be disappointed

Last edited:
good to hear cant wait to get mine later this week!! hows the over all quality of the materials? will the logo come off easy as well??

The overall quality is good. The interior and inside of the kangaroo pocket are smooth and buttery. The material on the pullover itself is just like the box logo sweaters, great for the season

Grey XL available...

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/sweatshirts/reflective-small-logo-pullover/heather-grey

Wish it was a large.... 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Got my Ebbets Field Flannel Back Hit fitted in today. Super simple cap I've been after for a while, I love when they do work with Supreme, and hope that something new comes out soon.

with the sunglasses coming out this week*, i feel like accessories would be a good combination. preferably pill stash

Last edited:
the 3m hoody is real nice in person... and the quality is on point too... it does run slightly snug but i dont know if id size up cuz then the hood itself would be OD big

Is the supreme Nalgene bottle worth it? I'm debating between a supreme Nalgene bottle or UMA Nalgene bottle lol

questions like that are always funny.

like the branding is gonna me the water purer. 
Water is sweeter in the bottle.

I just make sure that the Supreme label is showing while I am slowly drinking the water so that everyone can see that it's a Supreme Nalgene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom