Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you guys.
Yes some things are bigger than the box logo or nike, or both combined, and this is one such time.
The surgery is monday, but it's at lpch, which has the best surgeon in the country so confidence is high. This will be his third, first two were before he was one. He's 9 now and will likely require another later.
I really appreciate the niketalk community. So many of you have been cool and generous, some jerks but that's what you get. The sole collector and NSB threads are almost all a holes, and this thread is the exact opposite.
I hope my gift exchange buddy enjoys my contribution.
I'll fill you allin next week about my boy.

Wish you & your family the best

I'm assuming this is tomorrow's release

Supreme is putting in Captcha for tomorrow's drop confirmed via the store in NYC , NYC Stock was divided between online and LA Stores there's my blacks than the others red is limited white is as well

Good luck

TheDailyCLT
same thing was said for the supreme foams... im calling ducktales

If those reds had a red midsole....mannnnnnnnnnn

White midsole ruined them for me.

Maybe Ill go for black.

Maybe. I dunno. idc i dunno.

Nah gimme the 3m beanie. air forces are washed.

Im in my feels

Wheres my sandana hoodie

If those reds had a red midsole....mannnnnnnnnnn

White midsole ruined them for me.

Maybe Ill go for black.

Maybe. I dunno. idc i dunno.

Nah gimme the 3m beanie. air forces are washed.

Im in my feels

Wheres my sandana hoodie

If I'm successful on reds I'm gonna attempt to have em professionally dyed buy a customizer... Good luck yaw

Last edited:
Supreme is putting in Captcha for tomorrow's drop confirmed via the store in NYC , NYC Stock was divided between online and LA Stores there's my blacks than the others red is limited white is as well

Good luck

TheDailyCLT
exit thread left for spreading false info

If you ain't gunning for the whites what's the point? white af1 is iconic

White on white, but the simple color ways are the ones I always like on forces.

If they'd done purple/white like those 92 highs that are fan favs in the showcase thread, it'd be over for me.

edit: 92 on those purple highs.

Last edited:
Only getting these because I thought the blazers were ugly when they first came out and now I regret every second of not getting them :lol:

Probably go for the black pair tomorrow and just put them away till the summer.

Last edited:
If you trust the **** the fools who work there tell you... you're as gullible as the kid who sent 3 Yeezys 1 first.

I think its funny when people throw around the word "troll" as if theyre not trolls themself. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom