Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I'd appreciate if none of my photos end up on Hypebeast*

Black Gore Tex 2-Tone New Era

How does these fit compared to last year's or other New Era fitteds?

sup with a size chart for that vest? :nerd:

Last edited:
That rose raglan hit sale you think? Kinda digging it. Goretex may be a pass. Damn. I wanted to cop something this drop!

People really think they're hitting resellers gold with those Vans huh? Oh well. Nothing on the list that I really wanted today, I was busy with work and just now realized that stuff had been up for 18 minutes. Looks like the Eras sold out too.

I got a large head size so my hat size doesn't sell out right away. I had it in my cart. But I'm just going to wait until next week.

Wow, I placed a wrong size for the red gore-tex. Called to get change the size, but they can only cancel it. When I came to cop my size it was sold out.
mean.gif

Should've bought both. Didn't know they couldn't change my size and had to cancel my order.
Wanted the red too but black can go with anything

Eh, said eff it and grabbed the black gore tex. If it sucks I can send it in for credit lol.

Dig that rose raglan but trying to be cheap. Just in case t hey do drop the box logos AND facemask on same day

Last edited:
People really think they're hitting resellers gold with those Vans huh? Oh well. Nothing on the list that I really wanted today, I was busy with work and just now realized that stuff had been up for 18 minutes. Looks like the Eras sold out too.
maybe people just cop to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom