Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe people just cop to wear?

Vans? Not really, I love Vans but only with really muted color schemes, I've never been a big fan of the stuff Supreme has done with them outside of the first few releases way back in the 90s and early 00s. I hate the printed on graphics they use. Last season I felt that the CDG were ok, and even those sat around for a few hours, the Uptown print ones were kind of cool, and I'm almost at the point of regretting passing on a pair in Navy, and even THOSE were around until they took them down a few weeks later. Shoes selling out this fast with F Em printed on them translates to me that someone thinks they're going to cash in on AF1 x Supreme fever and make $$$.

Looking on eBay there's already 4 listings in my size for them.

For people asking about sizing, Id agree to go down a size. Ordered my usual 7 3/8 in the tonal New Era and its kinda big. 

Might try to shrink it somehow. 

Supreme return policy says hats can't be returned or exchanged. But someone mentioned they might return for credit. Can someone confirm?

Is that gore tex hat suppose to be warm? I don't want no hat that keeps my head warm, only reason not sure if I want. Yet

roll.gif

No gore tex is water repellent fabric......

Hoping for masks next week or some more of the camps so I don't pay $64 for one fitted like I did x2 last f/w

Supreme return policy says hats can't be returned or exchanged. But someone mentioned they might return for credit. Can someone confirm?
I think you are correct, but you may be able to. I haven't had to return anything yet. So maybe if it fits super big, I can off it for retail. Either way not super worried about it.

Been waiting on the black Gore-Tex, and I finally realized I can post in here now. What's up people, this community seems dope.

I hope that goretex fitted runs big because i got my true size... i was thinking of sizing up to 7 3/8 but i dont like how it fits loose... at least if my true size 7 1/4 is snug i can get it stretched out at lids

I hope that goretex fitted runs big because i got my true size... i was thinking of sizing up to 7 3/8 but i dont like how it fits loose... at least if my true size 7 1/4 is snug i can get it stretched out at lids
I decided to size down. So one of us is #winning. 
tongue.gif

I find that most china made NEs fit me perfect in my TTS. I thought that last seasons ran snug? Meh, shouldnt be a big deal. As long as its not super big I should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom