Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy this dam sweater releases every year and around the same time and it's the same question :lol: this ain't no secret drop you'll know when it's coming

Last edited:
if the hoody dont come out i just want to know the price of the blanket... then again it would be kinda boa****II to use at work just cuz im cold :lol:

Last edited:

Box Logos are dropping
yes no...... come on 
roll.gif

Clearly went out your way to avoid my question to get a "LOL" ... Do u have a answer for me AF1 1982
To get a LOL? Nahhhh you provided it for me homie.

Because at the end of the day, your post was dumb. Period. If you even bothered to read even the answers on this page, you would have found that nobody knows. Nobody ever knows until the day of the drop.

You could have utilized the resources around you but you decided to ask a question that has been answered thousands of times. 

To get a LOL? Nahhhh you provided it for me homie.

Because at the end of the day, your post was dumb. Period. If you even bothered to read even the answers on this page, you would have found that nobody knows. Nobody ever knows until the day of the drop.

You could have utilized the resources around you but you decided to ask a question that has been answered thousands of times. 

So asking questions is dumb? Is that the conclusion you've come to?

Idk what's funny about calling the actual store that's releasing the item I want. I bet you've called a sneaker store a few times in your life to ask if they got the shoes u was looking for.

Not sure how Supreme works but they seemed to not even be interested in my question so maybe that's why you "LOL" at me

And last but not least just cuz everybody in here isn't sure it doesn't hurt to ask AGAIN. For all I know I bump the thread & someone who does actually know answers my question.

Forums = Info

Last edited:
I for one hope that the box logos drop tomorrow, it's a slow week at work right now and I know that I can spend the time making sure I get my order in if they drop tomorrow. I've also been interviewing for new positions though so if I get a call back I could be on a new job next week and will have to resort to paying extra to get one. Either way I'm going to get one this season.

I want the lantern, I've been waiting for it for a while. May just bite the bullet and pay for separate shipping on it after I get the must buy stuff.

I for one hope that the box logos drop tomorrow, it's a slow week at work right now and I know that I can spend the time making sure I get my order in if they drop tomorrow. I've also been interviewing for new positions though so if I get a call back I could be on a new job next week and will have to resort to paying extra to get one. Either way I'm going to get one this season.

I want the lantern, I've been waiting for it for a while. May just bite the bullet and pay for separate shipping on it after I get the must buy stuff.
definitely not worth the hassle trying to get it all in one cart. Especially if hoodies drop

I just realized if the bogos drop next week. I Can cop from home instead of being on campus...maybe they should drop next week :tongue:

Good luck on your interviews homie. Hope you get a job that makes you happy 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom