Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
72" x 50"
Repped. So its just shy of a queen sized bed.

@Dcypoe81  
...too small (pause) 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Isnt it a "throw" yall wildn if you use it to cover your whole bed. King or twin.

#snuggleboyz

Last edited:
hmm to buy or not to buy the corduroy shirt is the question. I just hate buying things without trying them on.

Cmon did ya'll really think...

I like it but probably wait till I stop by Fairfax next week!
My pops and granfather worked for Conrail haha..before it was metro north. I had a few of those lights as a kid. They were awesome. Wish I still had one.

Last edited:
Why does a blanket have to be the same size as the bed? :rofl:

That's what comforters are for

I was curious about the blanket until I saw the dimensions. I like everything oversized on my bed and my kids the same way. She actually wanted the blanket :lol:

Side note did anyone get doubles or triples of any color of the mules?

Last edited:
I need another pair of reds... these are my "get home, put on and do all my honey-dos in." They've already seen trashcan to dumpster route a dozen times, haha.

damn the lantern is small lol, trying to decide between black or red since I'm not getting two this point.

Last edited:
They must be slow today, aside from calls asking if they really don't have box logos
Anyone here from japan?

It's not a very cost effective thing to do, shipping will kill you, and bring the price of just about everything to resale prices since the Japanese store already sells for almost double the US price to start off.

I'm not sure if Supreme is like other Japanese shops that will only sell to you if you have a Japanese bank issued card, but if that's not the case, hit your family grape vine and see if you've got a family member or family friend serving on a base in Japan.

Blanket was $268 + $10 shipping.

If I dont absolutely love this thing when it arrives, Im flipping it down the line after people forget about it. I think I'm really gonna like it though.

Either way, Im not telling the wife I spent $278 on a blanket, lol.

Shocked you got it. lol

Are people really planning on using the blanket for their bed? Like a comforter?

Hell, I bought it to use as a throw blanket on the couch.

ps - How small are your beds? Jeebus. Step it up, no one needs to be sleeping on a twin bed in 2014. (Dorm rooms not withstanding)

Exactly. My plan was to just use it on the couch, I don't think its intent was to be used as a main cover for the bed.

Lol word that 10 shipping be a *****. Specially when you just want something small

Try $25 shipping here.

I'm shocked the Champion jacket sold out in red.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom