Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread enough not to post but to lurk and take in the USEFUL INFORMATION I need but the pattern I've noticed are the ones who ask too many questions about a release (hyped) never get theirs. Nothing wrong with that, I just feel like dudes have dropped wwaaaayyyyyy too many gems on here for anyone not to cook/flourish each release.

1. Don't flinch at the price
2. Autofill

These two things have never failed me. Once I checkout I don't even care bout shipments. The hard parts been done.

Seriously, the way this thread goes around a hyped drop you'd think some of these guys have no idea how to use google.
laugh.gif

Will be goin after grey from class. 
mean.gif

Never had to purchase a hyped item off of mobile before. App, Google Chrome, or Safari?

Last edited:
Will be goin after grey from class. 

Never had to purchase a hyped item off of mobile before. App, Google Chrome, or Safari?

I've asked that question in here before, and was told mobile store, and I'm not sure whether Chrome or Safari makes a difference so long as you use autofill.
Might be wrong though :nerd:

Last edited:
Already have the grey pullover from 2012 so I'll be grabbing the black this season.

Wish it was white lettering but I'll live.

Good luck to everyone going for theirs. >D

Last edited:
Anyone know how to reshape a camp cap?

Dude sent it in the o'l mail package. 

Disrespectful..

I would use one of those plastic hat things from Lids that are used to wash hats. You could leave it in there for a couple of days until it gets the shape back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom