Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

My idol[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

ended up striking out on the greys but I'm not too bummed about it and thanks to the person who tried to look out for me as well I appreciate you trying to help. At least there's always next season :smile:

for those that got the mask and the bogo, were you fast enough to get them all in 1 order or did you have to get them in 2 seperate orders?

for those that got the mask and the bogo, were you fast enough to get them all in 1 order or did you have to get them in 2 seperate orders?

I got ordered the box logo, went back to check out the mask.. added the camo.. thought it was gonna sit so i was seeing which beanie i'd get.. sold out after i took 2 mins to check the beanies.. :lol: :smh:

Looking forward to seeing all the kids who don't ski or snowboard walking around in public wearing the mask.

Last edited:

Looking forward to seeing all the kids who don't ski or snowboard walking around in public wearing the mask.
And they suck for skiing and snowboarding anyways. Gotta say that after 25 years on skis or a board, the only thing that does the trick is the light hood + Goggles + tube combo.

And they suck for skiing and snowboarding anyways. Gotta say that after 25 years on skis or a board, the only thing that does the trick is the light hood + Goggles + tube combo.
Yup agree 100%. Since I moved to the Bay and obviously snowboard at Lake Tahoe I've needed a mask, never.

Last edited:
Yup agree 100%. Since I moved to the Bay and obviously snowboard at Lake Tahoe I've needed a mask, ever.
Heavenly Valley is some of the freshest pow I've ever had the pleasure of riding. But even there the supreme face mask would just not hold up. Wouldn't even keep a mm of my face warm.

Quote:

Agreed. A lightweight balaclava or gaiter that wicks well is all that's needed.

Last edited:
Heavenly Valley is some of the freshest pow I've ever had the pleasure of riding. But even there the supreme face mask would just not hold up. Wouldn't even keep a mm of my face warm.
Yeah I had my pass to Northstar, Heavenly, and Kirkwood last season. Unfortunately, I missed out this year. I had to settle for a pass to Sierra which I'm wicked stoked for. But ya that face mask would not hold up in powder lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom