Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my “friend” who backed out of the green supreme sb dunk apologize and willing to sell for original agreed price and then basically ask for a favor almost immediately. I don’t even know how to respond to this. What should I do?

79A89230-7BC4-4BF1-82B6-1D24D0A21341.jpeg
B8C5855F-539A-43CA-B95D-A2BC2E44CB90.jpeg
ezgif-3-3ad0770288cd.gif

An old friend of mine didn't offer a tip me when I was pizza man. Ordered like $45 to $50 worth of food. I would've turned it down, but still... It's the principle.

We. Don't. Speak.

Sorry you're experiencing this though. It sucks.

1.Buy the dunks for the agreed price agree
2 help him with the chai latte’s
3.back out of you helping him for revenge
4 profit?

The scumbag in me wants to do that, but I think I should just cut ties. Shouldn't stoop to his level.

Like he couldn't even wait longer than 5 minutes to ask and the whole incident left a sour taste in my mouth.

The scumbag in me wants to do that, but I think I should just cut ties. Shouldn't stoop to his level.

Like he couldn't even wait longer than 5 minutes to ask and the whole incident left a sour taste in my mouth.

I understand how you feel but you said it yourself, he isn't really a friend like that. Strictly business, connect for connect. Don't have to be friends for that.

Looks like you know what to do, but it depends how much you want the dunk. If you really want you could try doing it, but don't help too much. If you don't really want the dunk then burn bridges.

So my “friend” who backed out of the green supreme sb dunk apologize and willing to sell for original agreed price and then basically ask for a favor almost immediately. I don’t even know how to respond to this. What should I do?

79A89230-7BC4-4BF1-82B6-1D24D0A21341.jpeg
B8C5855F-539A-43CA-B95D-A2BC2E44CB90.jpeg
Buy the dunks then tell him he’s on his own for future releases

Wait. KPEE is the homie?

This is BS loaded OOS :smh:

Supposedly they'll restock weekly but why hasn't the market saturated yet? Are people sill paying alot for these? SMH

This is BS loaded OOS :smh:

Supposedly they'll restock weekly but why hasn't the market saturated yet? Are people sill paying alot for these? SMH

Looks like SX going rate is about $175. After taxes, fees, shipping and everything, you're talking what, maybe a $20 profit at that point? My only guess is the botters are stocking up every restock and plan on sitting on their pairs for 2-3 years from now when they think they might get $300+. But short-term? Yeah, makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom