Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CC limit was increased last night and I have no self control :smh:

1616172731709.png

Looks like SX going rate is about $175. After taxes, fees, shipping and everything, you're talking what, maybe a $20 profit at that point? My only guess is the botters are stocking up every restock and plan on sitting on their pairs for 2-3 years from now when they think they might get $300+. But short-term? Yeah, makes no sense.
Reselling is either a game of the most hyped pieces or quantity.

I know someone who was buying random Nikes to make like $5 per pair, but for like 20 pairs. And before we go into time = money, they were using bots and dropping the pairs off before/after work.

Reselling is either a game of the most hyped pieces or quantity.

I know someone who was buying random Nikes to make like $5 per pair, but for like 20 pairs. And before we go into time = money, they were using bots and dropping the pairs off before/after work.

And usually the majority of these kids buying 20+ pairs of kick for $5 profit each usually have unlimited bank rolls funded by mom and pops. They don’t have to worry about the cash up front because it’s not coming from their own wallet.

No normal adult is spending 3k+ on a single drop to make $100 unless they come from money, and usually if they come from money and they’re an adult, they’re investing their money elsewhere. The majority of people doing this is just spoiled rich kids.

Looks like SX going rate is about $175. After taxes, fees, shipping and everything, you're talking what, maybe a $20 profit at that point? My only guess is the botters are stocking up every restock and plan on sitting on their pairs for 2-3 years from now when they think they might get $300+. But short-term? Yeah, makes no sense.

All of the botters will buy anything that makes profit or a potential to make profit. That's why we got shoes going below sx or people buying up anything that makes a dollar on sx. With how much good bots cost now in the aftermarket and how much it cost to rent, every reseller will go for anything that has profit to recoup for how much they spend on their bot. The pandemic definitely help drive this mentality of buying almost anything, with more free buyers buying anything that can make a quick buck.

And usually the majority of these kids buying 20+ pairs of kick for $5 profit each usually have unlimited bank rolls funded by mom and pops. They don’t have to worry about the cash up front because it’s not coming from their own wallet.

No normal adult is spending 3k+ on a single drop to make $100 unless they come from money, and usually if they come from money and they’re an adult, they’re investing their money elsewhere. The majority of people doing this is just spoiled rich kids.
Nah, dude is in his mid-late 20's. Had a FT job and everything. But he did live in Chinatown with his grandparents, so there's that.

Not sure which bot he was using, but knowing him, it isn't one of those $1000 ones.

bat finally delivered this afternoon

bigsupa bigsupa

good looks I saw I was charged for it too..

no email yet.

I guess getting selected on a Friday to go instore pays off..
Uptown’s restocked.. seen size 4.5s in black I thought they were a myth.
Still cant get a 7 for the shorty...

grabbed another 8 for me and that lunchbox.

I get home and i regret getting the lunchbox

231E2D76-FDF4-41C0-9035-9AFD16A6B678.jpeg
3D1A0705-219C-4B6E-AE51-5D1FFBD21B9E.jpeg

AC692432-EFFB-4FD2-AEEF-974754C5F0AB.jpeg

Last edited:
It finally sunk in with people that the dunks aren’t going to hit SNKRS...No second chance...Plus the Biden bonus started hitting this week...Wonder where the numbers will settle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom