Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be UPS who has to cover if it cones to it. Chances, though? Couldn’t tell you, but it’ll be a test of patience.

Ice climb tee came today! 2 bogos
Good Friday!
71327997-2470-4921-981C-AFE1B77359C9.jpeg

16F973B9-BC51-435D-A4E3-C3739B99008F.jpeg

Not seeing enough color Black Supreme Air Force 1s.
Received Friday from last restock. Usual Nike true to size.

FCACE2EDBC04052FD8B1C332CB7501CA46E6BECC_size4352_w400_h266.gif

Holy Snikes. Saved a worthless morning on Buys.
Finally got through just little bit before Noon est on Manual iphone wifi.
Carted, had to retype everything, smooth checkout and quick processing. Immediate Confirm screen and Confirm email.
Personal size color Black.
Cause that’s the way we roll.

**** me, both my nuptse and ice clib hoodie were stolen.
It shows delivered but both packages not there.
Is it possible the driver scanned it thinking he could get through my gate but couldnt?

Whats my next step?
If you check the delivery notes and it says “post master” then it’ll come the next day from USPS. Sometimes they hand off to Post Office... sometimes. If it says deliver to front door, porch, etc. then pray it comes up after you file the claim. Good luck bro.

That’swild.

Restock on S logo hoodies and arc hoodies. All sizes m-xl available again. Pink S logo still sold out.
. I want that red arc since pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks posted it but i still want the everlasting supreme one. Does sup have a sale? They removed hysteric stuff and most crew necks were in stock in all sizes. Hoodies stay restocking so i wouldn’t mind getting the red and grey arc on sale and the black/multi S logo.

purple Hanes tee restocked too.

That’swild.

Restock on S logo hoodies and arc hoodies. All sizes m-xl available again. Pink S logo still sold out.
. I want that red arc since pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks posted it but i still want the everlasting supreme one. Does sup have a sale? They removed hysteric stuff and most crew necks were in stock in all sizes. Hoodies stay restocking so i wouldn’t mind getting the red and grey arc on sale and the black/multi S logo.

purple Hanes tee restocked too.

Yeah, they have end of season sales. They stopped for a couple years but have been doing them again the last few seasons. Really tempted to grab the navy hearts arc hoodie myself, but I think I'll wait and see what this week's droplist looks like first. Thanks for the heads-up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom