Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
you just reminded me, I have to be sure to avoid senior week like the plague

I liked when I was able to go after college kids were out of town to avoid frat boys whose iq loses out to their fitted baseball hat size

Did Supreme release half sizes for their old Dr. Martens collabs? A lot of times Dr Martens doesn't produce half sizes, which sucks for me since .5 down is too tight and .5 is way too big.

The Akai is a good piece. Was looking forward to it but gotta see retail. Wonder how many people will go for it and really use it.

The Akai is a good piece. Was looking forward to it but gotta see retail. Wonder how many people will go for it and really use it.

I've decided 2 years ago, I'm only buying accessories I would actually use.

With that being said--Passing on the MPC. Even though it's a pretty dope piece to have.

I've decided 2 years ago, I'm only buying accessories I would actually use.

With that being said--Passing on the MPC. Even though it's a pretty dope piece to have.

Best way to look at it. I would use it but just not now, I don't need that much power but damn does it look like a nice piece.

As mentioned before. I just also received a check from supreme. Immune was for 2 dollars

FB3EDC2C-2660-4962-A750-DCE069259C0E.jpeg

:nerd:

crumps brother crumps brother
Yo if you make it down to wwc this summer hmu for sure. I live in the crest yr round and own a pizza shop in North Wildwood (A&LP foods) as well. I’ll hook up some food and anything else you may need while on vacation

huaraches are actually my tts 13 lol. tight af but 75$ less than the 14 was via SX
I definitely will

I just checked out your shop and the cheese steaks look legit

Anyone get confirm with their orders from Week 6? I just got a notification from my doorman that something was delivered to my place.

Just checked UPS app and it's Supreme. WTH didn't even get email confirms :lol:

As mentioned before. I just also received a check from supreme. Immune was for 2 dollars

Wow.
People hitting actual dollars instead of cents.
This the high water mark amount.
Who’s got higher?
Wonder if check for now and/or previous seasons.

1cf2f6196deb430db3c15cbe3f11777f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom