Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m stuck for over 5 minutes
8D8DC839-C29B-4F93-BAFE-778F97477FD1.jpeg
Me too. Closed the page and decided to just save my money .

Brown FTP and out. Thought about the magenta reflective but passed. Maybe I’ll catch on a restock. Hope everyone was able to eat.

Last edited:
Maaann I added the Wheaties to my cart beforehand to buy with the tees, but they got removed from the store when it got updated SMH

Really wanted to multi-cart few of the tees, but site was too laggy and had declined payments - oh well

Ended up scooping up a NOAH/Union tee and just noticed I won those ALD NB 550's 8)

24 mins later and I still have no idea what's going on. Paypal kept redirecting back to the black front page. Tried with my card, got high traffic, but card got charged. No emails, no confirmation page.

Just tried again on paypal, and it went thru without giving me the "previously ordered" notification, so who knows.... I may have half a dozen red skull caps and white rhinestone tees coming to me, or none.

Edit: My bad, I actually did get the "previously ordered" screen, not order confirmation page. So yeah... no idea what's up.

Last edited:
I wanted another the other color box of wheaties i was missing and they took them down lame

Faack! got to work late so had to use mobile in traffic. High traffic error to sold out natural ANS

can anyone oop a Medium natural? Im going to the store on Saturday and can return the favor

Weirdest drop in a long time. Never got an order confirmation screen after 30 mins of trying to checkout on desktop, my remote desktop and mobile. Then started to get the "already ordered this item" message so I just quit. 5 minutes later I get email confirmations for all my orders. Charges are pending so I guess i'm good lol.

Black small duffle
Green side bag (for wifey)
Green toy pile tee (also for wifey)
Green skull new era
Black Miles Davis tee

ugh got high traffic error and now when i want to check out it gives me previously ordered error.

Welp nada this week.

I too tried to add Wheaties and it messed my whole cart up.

Also tried Apple Pay on mobile safari for the stacked hat and apes tee but got a message saying order couldn’t be completed so went back to card and cvv.

24 mins later and I still have no idea what's going on. Paypal kept redirecting back to the black front page. Tried with my card, got high traffic, but card got charged. No emails, no confirmation page.

Just tried again on paypal, and it went thru without giving me the "previously ordered" notification, so who knows.... I may have half a dozen red skull caps and white rhinestone tees coming to me, or none.

Edit: My bad, I actually did get the "previously ordered" screen, not order confirmation page. So yeah... no idea what's up.

Now it's allowing me to check out the shirt bit the hat's sold out :rofl:

I agree with ihust1e ihust1e : "**** Supreme!"

ugh got high traffic error and now when i want to check out it gives me previously ordered error.

Welp nada this week.

I too tried to add Wheaties and it messed my whole cart up.
You may have actually got that item... wait for an email/charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom