Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
The L train rolls on for me... No luck on any color or ANS shirt, hands down worst birthday month ever man..... I impusle bought the dunk tee and a arch hoodie but I really wanted the ANS shirt...

The black XL varsity was my absolute must have, so in my elevated state of paranoia and anxiety, I had a good friend humor me and run his bot for me. Those 10 minutes of radio silence hoping for the order to go through would put NASA to shame. But in the end God heard my selfish materialistic prayer and answered them. Also got this in a separate cart:
3799F3F2-817E-4283-9B44-F4AE44A4C8F1.jpeg

Use PayPal to check out but got no internet. Check PayPal and I have 2 charges and no confirmation email. It’s likely a ghost order...

use Apple Pay and kept getting error. Switch shipping address to match billing address and finally able to check out with Apple Pay.

site was so laggy missed out on the deck.

don't know if I copped or not... tried black anna and black dunk tee and black ftp hat in one cart... site kept lagging and gave me an error twice during checkout...no confirmation email but got charged 106.08 on my CC... I'm curious to what the charge is... I know it's not all 3 because the anna tee is 48 dunk tee 38 and ftp hat 38... need that confirmation email asap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom