Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has a XL ANS any color willing to help me out? Hate to ask but I struck out on raging bull 5's and this shirt both of which I wanted to get myself for my birthday?

Tried again to order the Skull New Era and the rhinestone OE earlier this afternoon and got the previously ordered notification. Still only have the charge from yesterday, though - never got any email. I'll be surprised if I get a shipping notification, but won't be too disappointed if I don't.

Rainy & snowy today. Loungin' day...

20210416_183107.jpg

I feel like the bear t shirt is for people that don't know how to express there kink in a private matter. like they go to a grocery store or one of those bdsm conventions. instead of going out of ur way to get that chicks attention. she would see that shirt and say hmm he wants to be dominated. let me say hi and see where things go. THE BEAR COULD BE FEMALE OR MALE. YEA IT HAS A STRAP ON BUT WHAT GUY WANTS A DILDO UP THERE? OR MAYBE HES INTO OTHER SEX TOYS, THE ENCOUNTER CAN LEAD UP TO HIS/HER LEVEL OF FREAKINESS.

some people just like explicit crap. crap that's on the edge and they're ready for the backlash of it. mess around and have a heavy bear shaped guy try to blow you a kiss wearing this shirt.
This is amazing.

0BBB7083-9FCB-4273-9B6E-1BC19827446F.jpeg

Disappointed didn’t have a restock this morning, but did just receive the White Supreme Air Force 1s today from last week. Completed set for the Personal Collection. Usual Nike true to size.
Extra crispy pairs of Uptowns.

aw2OJG

16F973B9-BC51-435D-A4E3-C3739B99008F.jpeg

Not seeing enough color Black Supreme Air Force 1s.
Received Friday from last restock. Usual Nike true to size.

FCACE2EDBC04052FD8B1C332CB7501CA46E6BECC_size4352_w400_h266.gif

I feel like Camo is for people that don't know how to express there camo in a private matter. like they go to a grocery store or one of those Camo conventions. instead of going out of ur way to get that chicks attention. she would see that Camo shirt and say hmm he wants to be hidden. let me say hi and see where things go. THE BEAR COULD BE FEMALE OR MALE. YEA IT HAS CAMO ON BUT WHAT GUY WANTS A CAMO UP THERE? OR MAYBE HES INTO OTHER CAMOS, THE ENCOUNTER CAN LEAD UP TO HIS/HER LEVEL OF CAMONESS.

some people just like CAMO crap. crap that's on the edge and they're ready for the backlash of it. mess around and have a heavy pear shaped girl try to blow you a kiss wearing this shirt.

I feel like Camo is for people that don't know how to express there camo in a private matter. like they go to a grocery store or one of those Camo conventions. instead of going out of ur way to get that chicks attention. she would see that Camo shirt and say hmm he wants to be hidden. let me say hi and see where things go. THE BEAR COULD BE FEMALE OR MALE. YEA IT HAS CAMO ON BUT WHAT GUY WANTS A CAMO UP THERE? OR MAYBE HES INTO OTHER CAMOS, THE ENCOUNTER CAN LEAD UP TO HIS/HER LEVEL OF CAMONESS.

some people just like CAMO crap. crap that's on the edge and they're ready for the backlash of it. mess around and have a heavy pear shaped girl try to blow you a kiss wearing this shirt.
1618629643775.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom