Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often do we get unseen work shirts/ss shirts? I wanna add a couple but it's tough finding past season stuff (Gonz Ramm, HG, etc.) at a good price anywhere and I'm not a huge fan of what's left2drop. Seems like they just keep focusing on rayon & silk shirts. I want some good heavy cotton ones, dammit :lol:.

i tried calling that reservation phone number but they never answered so i just pulled up @ around 445 and just stood in line. There was like 4 people in line so it took about 15 mins to get in. Didn’t realize Dave’s was in the corner of Rosewod so my girl was cool with going to preme since we had planned on having Dave’s today.

Dope! Thanks! Yeah, i've been calling for the past 3 weekends at their appointment line and they never picked up. Even when I let it ring for 30 plus minutes. Didn't know they allowed people to line up again for walk ins. By any chance did you see the sling bags or backpacks from a few weeks back? Noticed they took them off the website and wanted to check in store.

snkrfollower snkrfollower pretty rare, and even if they did you should always have low expectations for any ‘unseen items’ dropping. Best bet would be something dropping with the collabs, maybe Thrasher?

snkrfollower snkrfollower pretty rare, and even if they did you should always have low expectations for any ‘unseen items’ dropping. Best bet would be something dropping with the collabs, maybe Thrasher?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking - it'd have to be a collab. They usually preview most work shirts, baseball jerseys, etc.

Dope! Thanks! Yeah, i've been calling for the past 3 weekends at their appointment line and they never picked up. Even when I let it ring for 30 plus minutes. Didn't know they allowed people to line up again for walk ins. By any chance did you see the sling bags or backpacks from a few weeks back? Noticed they took them off the website and wanted to check in store.

ummm i remember they had the Fanny packs in the display but i don’t remember seeing the slings anywhere. Sorry.

Holy **** I really gotta stop shopping for past pieces when I've been drinking. I legit almost ordered the yellow HG splatter tee that dropped last month -- that's currently sitting in my closet.

Never going outside during the pandemic has completely f'd with my sense of what I have since I only actually wear decent stuff like once every four months :lol:

Hey everyone...

Just picked up a BK box logo from an eBay seller with 100% positive feedback and over 10,000 feedback.

Shirt looks good to me, minus the size tag. Font, watermark, normal redflags, etc... look good, but the printing looks shifted over to the left. Meaning the logo / text isn't centered on the tag like all my other tees.

I know Supreme ended up doing a second batch for online and there were differences in the box logo color, etc...

Are tag flaws like this known? Or fufu?

60° day - perfect for this right here:

20210418_143037.jpg

Tiger Camo Boyz we outchea...

Hey everyone...

Just picked up a BK box logo from an eBay seller with 100% positive feedback and over 10,000 feedback.

Shirt looks good to me, minus the size tag. Font, watermark, normal redflags, etc... look good, but the printing looks shifted over to the left. Meaning the logo / text isn't centered on the tag like all my other tees.

I know Supreme ended up doing a second batch for online and there were differences in the box logo color, etc...

Post a pic of the tag. I don't have the tee myself, but other peeps here do, and theirs might be the same as yours.

supreme definitely doesn’t make more than one batch of anything

Hey everyone...

I bought 2 of these Brooklyn box logos from Ebay last year. The $339 one that came without tags and any packaging was actually fugazi. I got refunded.

The $450 one I have sealed in the package with the barcode is 100% Authentic. I was able to find the differences. If I can find and post the pics from my phone I will.

Supreme made two batches of those tees? I find that hard to believe, also if they reprinted a tee it would not have any variation in the box logo camo

Am I trippin or does this look really fake? Box logo camo coloring is all bad imo..I dont own the tee and that looks obvious
In person, the joint looked real. I didn't edit the colors and lighting. But when you compare/contrast in person to a legit bk box logo, they almost look alike. That's prolly why the seller priced it at $339, thinking its real.

It's a shame resellers/sellers don't know or are actually trying to sell fake items for high resale, and legit items are couple of bucks more in resale than the fake stuff.

In person, the joint looked real. I didn't edit the colors and lighting. But when you compare/contrast in person to a legit bk box logo, they almost look alike. That's prolly why the seller priced it at $339, thinking its real.

It's a shame resellers/sellers don't know or are actually trying to sell fake items for high resale, and legit items are couple of bucks more in resale than the fake stuff.
I feel u! It took me 4 tries to find a legit fw17 backpack...I want the Brooklyn logo too but hesitant because of what u just went thru

ummm i remember they had the Fanny packs in the display but i don’t remember seeing the slings anywhere. Sorry.

Thanks, I'll probably just get one of those.

Black and White Miles decks sitting.

Such a wasted opportunity with the design of that deck. Anything beside what they actually released could've and would've been better without cropping him in such a small space/rectangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom