Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the ONLY reason I was considering picking up the China. Recently got into weed, and realized I need a tray. My night stand is filthy :lol:
Always goo to have a nice rolling tray for flowers. Once you upgrade to wax/resin you can always use it to hold your dab tools lol. :pimp:

Mail day
PXL_20210525_193511844.jpg

Appreciate the small touch of putting the key chain in a separate padded envelope so it doesn't get damaged during transit.

The navy Blessings shirt is fire in person especially with the contrast between the navy and the embroidery. Not sure why the camo is more popular since the embroidery would get lost in the pattern.

bro you paid $24 dollars for that keychain?!Smh you better than me man.

Always goo to have a nice rolling tray for flowers. Once you upgrade to wax/resin you can always use it to hold your dab tools lol. :pimp:

Bruhhhhhh I did live resin last week. My boy had one of those "rigs" you need to heat up with a torch. I was SHMACKED.

Started smoking since this February. Best move i've ever made recently. Spent the last 10 years working 120+ hours/week, so I've been struggling to get a restful nights sleep. Always woke up feeling garbage, but this **** has been feeling like a new person. I wake up refreshed, energized and ready to start my day. It's literally changed and improved the quality of my life, overnight (pun not intended).

I vape my flower though. Picked up the Santa Cruz Shredder and that thing works PERFECT. Been smoking a lot of FIdels Runtz and Mac1 recently.

Anyone have some good recs for me? :emoji_eyes:

I prefer hybrids or Indica's, FWIW

Aye word to y’all young fellas all weed do is slow you down, if you wanna have a good time cocaine will never let you down.

EA01BE43-9028-43C7-A740-03DFEA6AF502.jpeg

Yeah... until you are up all night eating imaginary rubber sandwiches, drinking to maintain & feel like **** the next day.
Dont get me wrong. Its fun in small doses for every blue moon but anyone who knows... you cant just do a little LOL. I get more things done when I smoke ganja then when Im running around spiratic on that white lady. no bueno

Bruhhhhhh I did live resin last week. My boy had one of those "rigs" you need to heat up with a torch. I was SHMACKED.

Started smoking since this February. Best move i've ever made recently. Spent the last 10 years working 120+ hours/week, so I've been struggling to get a restful nights sleep. Always woke up feeling garbage, but this **** has been feeling like a new person. I wake up refreshed, energized and ready to start my day. It's literally changed and improved the quality of my life, overnight (pun not intended).

I vape my flower though. Picked up the Santa Cruz Shredder and that thing works PERFECT. Been smoking a lot of FIdels Runtz and Mac1 recently.

Its a miracle plant. If you are using a vape pen then IMO you arent smoking flowers. That's still a concentrate. I've been smoking for so long that flowers don't really do much. Dabs are getting to that point now lol but still rather take a dab in 1 minute than constantly smoke flowers back to back.
If/when you do dabble in dabs try Raw Gardens. One of my favorite live resin companies.

Yeah... until you are up all night eating imaginary rubber sandwiches, drinking to maintain & feel like **** the next day.
Dont get me wrong. Its fun in small doses for every blue moon but anyone who knows... you cant just do a little LOL. I get more things done when I smoke ganja then when Im running around spiratic on that white lady. no bueno

Its a miracle plant. If you are using a vape pen then IMO you arent smoking flowers. That's still a concentrate. I've been smoking for so long that flowers don't really do much. Dabs are getting to that point now lol but still rather take a dab in 1 minute than constantly smoke flowers back to back.
If/when you do dabble in dabs try Raw Gardens. One of my favorite live resin companies.

No vape pen. I have flower which I grind. Then put the flower in the chamber of the vape device, and then I let it heat up and enjoy. That's been my experience so far.

Feels good not signing up and not worried about time slots.. lately parking has been horrible and if I’m just going for a hat I’ll pay the $10

17 hours a day on average sounds wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom