Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
4263E9C3-262D-45A6-BF33-4F82A1A76446.jpeg

Damn! I only considered it because someone here mentioned $700 or so. 4k is just a lil out of my range.

that Cupid looking piece went for big bucks afterwards didnt it?

y'all must have a lot of weed to put on that tray lmao... found a new connect to get bud from which is my barber... I'm a get the digits off her to cop some next month lol

4 racks for that plate geez... I rather spend that money on more jewelry I don't need... watch that thing sell out though lmao

Labels Pique short lookin kinda good to me, in black. Ill most likely stop at the store this weekend to see em in person before I cop

y'all must have a lot of weed to put on that tray lmao... found a new connect to get bud from which is my barber... I'm a get the digits off her to cop some next month lol
serious question. Why don't you just order it and get it delivered? Hopefully, your state has that & I didn't just humble brag for CAli lol

I'm in NJ and can't get weed legally unless I got the medical card... it's legalized in NJ but they don't sell officially to the public unfortunately... hearing 2022 smh

:lol: so apt. just wait till you quit and you have horrific nightmares for about 6 weeks non stop.

1622070994538.gif

Nah for reals tho, I took a break for about 2 months 8 years ago only because I had to pee in a cup. Passed the test and gave me a spot on the team. Might be a quarter mil position by the end of the year (fingers crossed) and my employer which is a state entity doesn’t care about cannabis lol.

Last edited:
I’m thinking about going back to school for nursing and I hope by the time I’m done no one is testing for bud :lol:

I’ve already heard of some places doing that here in Massachusetts so I’m hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom