Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
RESTOCK

NOPE.jpg

just got my military camp cap in. The last cap I bought was the ss 20 military camp. That was made in USA. This new one is made in China, feels much more cheap and the fit is way different. VF already making changes? I suppose most people don’t care, but I wouldn’t be surprised if their skimping in quality and increasing production will make the brand less desirable. Of course I’m an old head and younger folks and mass consumers may not care at all.

swap the bogo logos...both would look better
Who was gonna do the patch swap on the camp hats? I’ll take that Frankenstein leftover one you said.
I AM

got the red and navy coming Tuesday but I remembered I have the red tartan and might swap that with the bogo from the navy paisley camp
None of that TNF stuff for me this week.
632B4DBB-42C6-429D-963D-61010A80BDD9.jpeg
you could take the bogo patch off any of those and put them on a different hat and it would look good

Went to the sf store today and all north face colors were in stock..not sure what sizes...ended up with the labels shorts. Polos in medium were done. Shorts ended up fitting a little smaller than I liked may keep or pay resell for L to compare...Left the store and realized I should have just copped the coach jacket.

Went home and copped the coach jacket >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom