Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH annoyed. Wanted to replace my military camp from 2007, so bought a black one 2 weeks ago. Missed the drop at 11am so decided to check them site randomly hours later and saw a black pop up. Bought it, got the order email.

Haven’t heard anything until a few days ago saw the charge was refunded to my card. :smh:

0CB51FDB-DB84-42F9-8210-9A6EB181F693.png

So this 12p walk up could be the death of me. Now if I got a 1:30p someone from #TeamWalkUpGang or #BannedBoiz can cop before me.

This could also mean we have 6 more weeks of straight trash coming. That #VF effect

Last edited:
Well after about 2 years of striking out on everything I want, I’ve had a good run lately since Apple Pay was introduced. Easy transaction for some white AF1

Holiday was yesterday, give it some more days, my TNF charge was returned, should be charged again. Processing up to June 4th.

Yeah thats exactly what happened. Got an email a few hours ago that it shipped. First time this happened to me hence jumping the gun and posting here. It taking 2 weeks and seeing the refund had me worried.

last all white hoodie I had was the Chennelle one with the multi-color letters. Sold it because I knew it wouldn't keep fresh long. They look super clean new though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom