Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my list for tomorrow. Please help me pick a shirt though....Do I go with the Olive or Denim Twill Shirt Smogo?

35d9d9574ca1420cb3acf06b746c3540_sqr.jpg
f1915d0280af4ca39d94da6255580779_sqr.jpg
9133323f3ade48c4aaf050bcc0d522f3.jpg
cccdc09b77be4786b2e121ca54c3c734_sqr.jpg

9a3afb1832ba47568bc9c7ff89362696.jpg

Last edited:
Imma go olive twill, for the blustery fall days
Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio you should go olive, because I know your eyeing the denim monogram shirt. Great minds think alike, I got that denim shirt too.

we're all on the same page.

i wonder if theyll offer an XXL and in this? I love the current one, but i wish the torso was a bit longer. Its like one bad wash from being a crop top lol

we're all on the same page.

i wonder if theyll offer an XXL and in this? I love the current one, but i wish the torso was a bit longer. Its like one bad wash from being a crop top lol

Bruhs, this is my greatest fear with clothing from Supreme.

How do y'all wash your tees and shirts? I almost always use tide pods (as little detergent as possible), cold water wash, and then delicate cycle/spin in the dryer for 20-30 min. But some still come back shrunk.

How do y'all wash your tees and shirts? I almost always use tide pods (as little detergent as possible), cold water wash, and then delicate cycle/spin in the dryer for 20-30 min. But some still come back shrunk.
Woolite dark for colored things and air dry, preferably laid out if you have the room so it doesn’t stretch weirdly from being wet on a hanger or on pins.

you buggin by even drying these tees in your dryer.

first mistake to doing laundry is using tide pods get rid of that shi* amateur hour, second you always wash em inside out and when you need to Dry invest in a drying rack and let them dry on that afterwards light steam and fold and put away for next use

cold wash regardless of what the tag says and air dry. Havent had anything shrink so far. woolite dark for dark stuff

Didn’t attempt to register in store this week. Going for the Arabic hoody and then probably a t shirt to get free shipping. Probably Rick Rubin Tee. Good luck to everyone.

Need to pick a color for the hoody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom