Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Arabic hoodie printed or embroidered? Does anyone know? Might be the only thing I go for besides the Shrek tee for my wife.

Is the Arabic hoodie printed or embroidered? Does anyone know? Might be the only thing I go for besides the Shrek tee for my wife.
1629328546334.png

I remember when thermal arc logo zip ups were $128
Pretty sure they were the made in Canada ones too
Now some damn shorts are 118 :smh:

Gotta decide between mustard Arabic hoodie or brown supremeno1 hoodie tomorrow. Chances I’ll be able to cart both will be slim

I’m also In for a 1994 tee too

1629339634021.png

anyone have any clothing of this material? how does it fair in warmer weather if so tia

1629339634021.png

anyone have any clothing of this material? how does it fair in warmer weather if so tia
Don’t have any but ventile is just cotton that’s woven so tight it’s water resistant. I would think it would be horrible in warm weather but that’s just a guess.

I know everything ( name, email address, address) is going to be blank tomorrow. My question is
Can I just summit payment with Apple Pay with the blank info? Has anyone done that.

I also notice that with info saved; I’m more successful on initial dropswith just my cc.
Compared to restocks ; I’m better with Apple Pay.

Last edited:
Don’t know if I want to try for a backpack or tote 🤔. I love a backpack but a tote would be different.

I know everything ( name, email address, address) is going to be blank tomorrow. My question is
Can I just summit payment with Apple Pay with the blank info? Has anyone done that.

I also notice that with info saved; I’m more successful on initial dropswith just my cc.
Compared to restocks ; I’m better with Apple Pay.
I feel like with Apple Pay you don’t have to have anything filled out for the payment to go through. That being said, the last few times I’ve tried have failed miserably so not sure how it’ll work on week 1. Hopefully it goes through smoothly.

Wow, super smooth week one.

In and out for:

small box tee khaki floral
small box twill shirt olive
shadow tee grey
Rick Rubin tee grey
pink socks

Heads up for USA peeps: for every successful purchase (i.e. no high traffic error), I had a captcha requiring me to select pictures of aeroplanes, but it was still smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom