Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I gotta get my eyes checked. I thought I checked out black Rubin, but turns out it was Navy. Black soldout by the time I went back. Same with the dog bone. At least I secured one, but my dog chews through toys so fast so it would've been nice to have a spare.
Might have just threw you a black because they did that to me. Looks like they made a ton of black ones...

damn...i'm still kicking walls in my mind after seeing the EA followed by the '1d' letting me know how late i was.
A7E732F1-1BEF-4058-858B-B79E81D74FEB.jpeg
Same thing happened to me this morning, after supreme drop rushed to work and didn’t look at my phone til now and saw SNKRS gave me EA for them dunks….

ANyone with a Brown Large Rubin tee... I will buy it off you for more than retail LOL
Supreme gives me W's but sprinkled with L's just to give me flashbacks lol

Ive got a weird connection to this show lol in my bachelor days i used to party and go out in a section of northwest philly called Manyunk. One of the girls in the group that we used to go out with was messing with one of my boy.s well that girl is the sister of one of the directors/creators of that show. and that director dates lil dickys on screen ex girlfriend Ally.
Lol thats crazy.

If anyone has an extra dog bone or Hanes pink boxers in M HMU

PayPal did me dirty today

Apple Pay is still horrible on my end

Love the show but season 1 was so much better than 2 imo.
I agree, thought season 1 was way better than season 2. I did not expect that ending for season 2, I will say that. Would've never known that was Rick Rubin till you guys on NT pointed that out lol

Asked the seller if he was on here & he hit me with, “my dad may have been back in the day but I was too young…” OUCH! LOL.
We some old heads at NT HAHA.

Me. Sending my nephew to drop it off now. Jk. Damn bro I feel like you could've gotten it for cheaper tho haha
I may have been able to but only seen 1 brown in sz L for sale so didn’t wanna get stuck paying more. Usually price drops but with certain colors it doesn’t. Plus everyone on here is stingy with the sz L brown tees….

/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom