Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
skateboard decks with the $6 increase over the span of 1 season :smh:

DC66A7D0-B6CC-40F5-ACDC-1AEB5E8008D8.jpeg

592B9FA2-661A-4F7C-B1AF-93C9FFF495AE.jpeg

I was able to grab everything I wanted, but it was such a weird drop this morning for me.

Went for Rubin first, carted, but couldn’t checkout on mobile Safari. Hit the process payment button a dozen times and nothing happens. Finally get hit with high traffic error.Went to the app and carted Rubin again, and checked out with Apple Pay smoothly.

Went back to grab 1994 tee and Apple Pay stops working, credit card doesn’t work, so I try PayPal and it works.

Finally, grabbed the denim camp cap, and Apple Pay doesn’t work, so I try credit card, and get hit with an Hcaptcha for the first time ever. Finish the captcha and process payment, and it goes through smoothly.

3 orders, 3 different payment methods. So weird. Were people getting Hcaptchas today? It’s my first time ever seeing that on Supreme.

I was able to grab everything I wanted, but it was such a weird drop this morning for me.

Went for Rubin first, carted, but couldn’t checkout on mobile Safari. Hit the process payment button a dozen times and nothing happens. Finally get hit with high traffic error.Went to the app and carted Rubin again, and checked out with Apple Pay smoothly.

Went back to grab 1994 tee and Apple Pay stops working, credit card doesn’t work, so I try PayPal and it works.

Finally, grabbed the denim camp cap, and Apple Pay doesn’t work, so I try credit card, and get hit with an Hcaptcha for the first time ever. Finish the captcha and process payment, and it goes through smoothly.

3 orders, 3 different payment methods. So weird. Were people getting Hcaptchas today? It’s my first time ever seeing that on Supreme.

I got the click and hold but everything loaded smooth and on time for me on pc this am, no captcha.

I had zero problems at all, other than having to have to hold the circle to ATC a couple times for each item (Arabic & Shrek) on my first cart. Oh, and having to have to enter my checkout info, but chrome took care of that as I started typing my name. Site loaded right at 11 for me, too.

Does Supreme empty carts over time now? Added something to cart earlier that's still in stock, then when I go back to my cart later on it's empty.

Does Supreme empty carts over time now? Added something to cart earlier that's still in stock, then when I go back to my cart later on it's empty.
Eventually, they will. It could be today but most likely early next week it'll clear. I've held a bogo in my cart almost a week in hopes a restock lol

DOg bone does look flimsy & Yorkie would shred it in minutes so it'll most likely just go on display....
Not tripping over the free gift though. Looks like those joke cards you get at the dollar store...

Didn’t think the Black Chino Twill would sell out so need to catch a restock later this week. Got purple this morning but should’ve added black too :ohwell:

Eventually, they will. It could be today but most likely early next week it'll clear. I've held a bogo in my cart almost a week in hopes a restock lol

yeah thats how it used to be. Today they've been emptying my cart within 20 mins whether its in stock or not. I carted the bottle at 11 but checkout was bugging and it wasn't letting me checkout and then the bottles sold out. By the next restock 15 mins later, my cart was emptied. So I carted again and again it kept giving me high traffic errors and couldn't snag a bottle again. 12pm restock, the bottles in my cart emptied again. I used to rely on a sold out cart to catch a restock but Supreme emptying carts only going to help bots snag any restock

yeah thats how it used to be. Today they've been emptying my cart within 20 mins whether its in stock or not. I carted the bottle at 11 but checkout was bugging and it wasn't letting me checkout and then the bottles sold out. By the next restock 15 mins later, my cart was emptied. So I carted again and again it kept giving me high traffic errors and couldn't snag a bottle again. 12pm restock, the bottles in my cart emptied again. I used to rely on a sold out cart to catch a restock but Supreme emptying carts only going to help bots snag any restock

Yup. Having to add to cart again kills it for manual. Whack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom