Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend had megaphone and a tee on 1 cart and they shipped separately and both came today. Shrek tee came with red bogo and megaphone came with cards and all the sticker. My guess is that they had 2 warehouse and the warehouse with the tees had probably way more orders, so less likely to get cards/stickers with your order unless you were one of the early birds to get the order shipped.
they have 2 warehouses
iirc, theyve shipped accessories and decks out of one down in raliegh (?) for the past 2 years

looks like I missed a massive tee restock on Supreme EU today, i need that Supreme Est. 1994 tee in brown but it's sold out and depop/ebay sellers think they can get £60 for it, not paying that

white, grey and black still available, anyone here have one of them in hand and could share some pics?

B671C37C-CE0C-4F8C-B237-0B28F3B76331.jpeg

No cards for me. Glad to at least get the red cutout sticker, hopefully they distribute more black as the season goes on.

AFBD9291-FBC0-4919-8741-44F539E72B17.jpeg

Week 1 haul is in. Forgot to put the washed chino camp cap in the picture because it was on my head lol. Really digging the shade of green on the Rubin tee. More like a dark mint.

Got extras of the samari, shrek, and spaghetti stickers and playing cards if any of the thread regulars don’t get em in their shipments just hit me up.

Last edited:
Supreme needs to stop with the "stickers are random" BS and just charge $5 for a sticker pack. I know I'd buy one every drop.
And then the **** you really wanted would sell out in cart cause you tried to cart a sticker pack 🤷‍♂️

anyone know how long sellers have to ship week 1 items to StockX?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom