Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the stickers are bein included, to me seems that certain items will get the good stickers and certain items get ****. Last season I got a tee and it only came with a reggie, but when I copped a different single item it came with all stickers

No cards with my order smh

Shrek tee on as soon as I got it.

20210825_113953.jpg

Gettin anxious to see if they threw in stickers/cards on my orders.. all come in tomorrow. It’s trash they’re not going in all week 1 orders. Yet you see folks selling 100s on the bay, someone slippin em out the back door for profit. :smh:

Gettin anxious to see if they threw in stickers/cards on my orders.. all come in tomorrow. It’s trash they’re not going in all week 1 orders. Yet you see folks selling 100s on the bay, someone slippin em out the back door for profit. :smh:
Tbh u shouldn’t have high hope…
My single cart Rick Rubin tee comes with cards and nice stickers…
Other 2 multi cart shipments only red stickers😣😣

The way the stickers are bein included, to me seems that certain items will get the good stickers and certain items get ****. Last season I got a tee and it only came with a reggie, but when I copped a different single item it came with all stickers

my chino twill cap came with cards, rubin sticker spaghetti sticker and something else

my pink boxers and swing tops came together with two reggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom