Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies love the clowns… I tried to tell y’all with the last clown tee… they just be acting scared at first.

Anyone else get this?
C023667E-402B-45FF-9DB3-D5812C1F880B.png

Damn, got no fall stickers except the shrek one but did get the playing cards. Can’t be too upset. If anyone wants to trade from past seasons for an extra samurai one, let me know.

does the 50 percent show during the sell review?
Not sure. Just realized it was sent to an email account that I only opened for the initial % off that they used to do with new accounts LOL.
I’ve literally never used this account.
My main account that has lots of sales didn’t get any special email. They just want me to start selling with that new account haha.

Anyone still waiting on week 1 tee shipping? Week 2 contrast hoodie just shipped along with my bottle restock order. Emailed preme yesterday and they auto replied with a high volume delay response. Wondering if they have tees left to fulfill orders after all the restocks the past 2 weeks. Might be a ghost L at this point

So when I used applepay to pay for my jacket yesterday I didn’t realize it somehow defaulted to my work address.
Which is a mall.
Don’t even have the suite number of the store I’m in. 🤦🏻‍♂️
With the premium version of the UPS app you can change the delivery address to any address "within walking distance" of the og delivery address, so you should be able to specify the correct store #. I just checked and my Supreme shipment has this option available. If you don't have the premium version, you may be able to upgrade just this shipment for $5 to be able to get it to your store.

Thanks y’all for the insight, it had departed before I noticed so I’m hoping Supreme releases it so I can update it on UPS end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom