Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
took a look at my email and found this even though i definitely didnt make it all the way through check out with apple pay

1639671807056.png

You guys think you can touch in store, besides bk?

Last edited by a moderator:
So who’s going to tell us what happened at Bowery. Why did NYPD shut it down. I know dudes not fighting for this bleached denim ****.

So who’s going to tell us what happened at Bowery. Why did NYPD shut it down. I know dudes not fighting for this bleached denim ****.

Its weird… there was high police presence at Brooklyn last week… but one of them dudes look like he wanted a box logo… my homie said someone has Covid and it shut down but prolly could be fighting…

Japan says 12/18

I would think they would have these Supreme x Gundam in stores more available probably like the Nike sb x Gundam unicorn.

they generally only drop this stuff on the premium bandai website. thats what the did with the aape one. but it seems like its only getting a release via supreme shops in japan. which means there probably isnt a ton of them if bandai isnt releasing it themselves

Got the indigo TNF fleece. Definitely one of the better fleeces they’ve dropped together imo. I like that the fleece is a darker looking bleached look compared to the parka and nupste.

they generally only drop this stuff on the premium bandai website. thats what the did with the aape one. but it seems like its only getting a release via supreme shops in japan. which means there probably isnt a ton of them if bandai isnt releasing it themselves
Bro that unicorn Gundam drop on premium was crazy. It operated like a hyped Jordan XI concord drop in December in 2011. Website crashed many times. Took me 1 hr and 6 minutes just to get 1 pre-order :lol:.

if it wasn't for the crashes on premium bandai, those nike gundams would've flew. But then again, it was preorder so I don't know what the situation is like. I did buy them in separate cart/orders because I didn't wanna risk the one I carted to sell out but my friend carted all of them and paid 1 shipping fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom