Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got back from the store. still had a stack of gundams behind the register

D1B2B1C6-2D72-4944-8A69-EDF4017E90B4.jpeg

So I still haven't received shipment for my tree topper. I got an email confirmation with an order # tho. Went back to check my credit card and noticed I have no charge from them yet. This is the first time I've experienced such a problem, in fact being in NYC I typically receive my online shop orders in 2-3 days. Am I effed on this one and just not getting it?

So I still haven't received shipment for my tree topper. I got an email confirmation with an order # tho. Went back to check my credit card and noticed I have no charge from them yet. This is the first time I've experienced such a problem, in fact being in NYC I typically receive my online shop orders in 2-3 days. Am I effed on this one and just not getting it?

i honestly haven't seen a single topper shipping confirmation email.

i'm in the same boat as you. ordered thursday along with a beanie and got a successful confirm screen, confirm email, and CC charge. outside of week 1 drops, i haven't waited this long for a shipping email. i'm hoping the orders are still good

i honestly haven't seen a single topper shipping confirmation email.

i'm in the same boat as you. ordered thursday along with a beanie and got a successful confirm screen, confirm email, and CC charge. outside of week 1 drops, i haven't waited this long for a shipping email. i'm hoping the orders are still good

Oof. At least your card was charged, nothing on my end.

That’s usually how it goes. Tbh I can’t remember the last time it’s gone this long with the charge fall off & no shipping. It then again I remember having 3 charged & shipped Shade tees & then they refunded me the day they were suppose to arrive so you never know….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom