Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no drop this week?
That's how week one has worked for as long as I can recall. Previously, it was week one in-store, following week online, week after that = week two. Now it's week one in-store and online, next week is a bye, then week two. Either way, it's long been two weeks from the initial drop of the season to the second drop of the season.

Wow, totally overlooked this hat and didn't realize it was a shotgun shell. Should've copped.
iLNLs8mDkJo.jpg

Last week, two orders - one for AF1, another for a flannel. The AF1 gave me the high traffic splash page, but I got the confirm email, and a pending charge. Flannel was fine.

Two days later, they refund me for the flannel, then re-charge me a dollar less. They then dropped the Af1 charge from my credit card, so I figured that it was canceled.

I just got the AF1's, which right now are for free. What a delight.

Last week, two orders - one for AF1, another for a flannel. The AF1 gave me the high traffic splash page, but I got the confirm email, and a pending charge. Flannel was fine.

Two days later, they refund me for the flannel, then re-charge me a dollar less. They then dropped the Af1 charge from my credit card, so I figured that it was canceled.

I just got the AF1's, which right now are for free. What a delight.
nah, they always take back the charge to get the tax right, those charges will re appear in your account soon, right now the charges dropped off to one of my orders but my order will get here friday and charges will re appear then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom