Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should be fine
i never saw the confirmation page for the kaws deck i ordered but got the email and charge. then shipping email
its arriving today
I hope so, I haven't got shipping on that order but did get shipping from a different order that same day.

anyone ever receive something (good) that they didn't order? or like un purchased doubles of what you did order?
only ever happened to me once with something unremarkable from virgil/ikea :stoneface:
they sent me the EU and the american version of the duvet cover
EU having only one pillow case Vs the US having 2 ... not the biggest come up

anyone ever receive something (good) that they didn't order? or like un purchased doubles of what you did order?
only ever happened to me once with something unremarkable from virgil/ikea :stoneface:

recently, Wife ordered these 2 TV trays from target, for pickup. I went to pick up and they gave me 2 cases (4 per case). What am I gonna do with 8 TV trays, so I returned 2 and kept 6.

mannnn dont let people judge you/tell you how to feed your kids based on one meal/plate/situation

my kid went from eating whole fish and chicken feets and alll types of **** to being a mac and cheese chicken nugget hamburgeza feind

it bees like that sometimes
as a parent you gotta pick ya battles
man, I'm tellin' you...

this kid is so picky she won't eat pizza

pizza Lunchables are an exception, she could eat those everyday

she used to like pizza in the past and then didn't like it, that phase lasted the better half of a year

and now she doesn't like it again

I was at a friends house and they had pizza and I bribed her with a ring pop to eat a piece

she's also very fussy about clothes she wears

she's so troublesome in the mornings that I will have her change her outfit at night for the next day and she wasn't having it with any pants or shirt that I picked out and she wouldn't pick it out herself

these are phases I thought she would have outgrown awhile ago, her older sister and her can be so different in some ways

my wife gets extra stuff all the time from Macy's. some time 2 pair of the same shoes delivered at different date or pot/pan sets, she just return one of them and get a refund and basically get them for free. Macy's really got to get their shipping warehouse staff on check....

man, I'm tellin' you...

she used to like pizza in the past and then didn't like it, that phase lasted the better half of a year

I was at a friends house and they had pizza and I bribed her with a ring pop to eat a piece

she's so troublesome in the mornings that I will have her change her outfit at night for the next day and she wasn't having it with any pants or shirt that I picked out and she wouldn't pick it out herself

these are phases I thought she would have outgrown awhile ago, her older sister and her can be so different in some ways
Some things we did with one of my sons
1. Fix wholesome meals and let him sit until he eats some(similar to what you did…but not with junk food). We would leave him at the table.
2. Give him junk food but also add in something green. Make him eat it first before the junk food
3. Give him prizes/rewards for eating greens. We would let him get a small toy at the end of the week.
4. ALWAYS offered him some of my food and we would say things like “oh this is so yummy”
5. We would make his food “look” like his favorites. Fresh baked chicken nugget, cauliflower pizza, etc. sub junk food with pediasure
6. We let him make his own food or help.
For pizza we would buy these cauliflower crusts or sometimes use tortilla shells. Turkey instead of pepperoni. He likes making his own food.

Last edited:
man, I'm tellin' you...

she sounds like an nt'er

One time I bought a Supreme Daniel Johnston hoodie from StockX, but I received a FOG hoodie instead. When I contacted them, they said I could keep it or return it and try to repurchase the correct hoodie. I didn't want to bother and so I kept it. Then a week later the correct hoodie came in.

Stadium Goods sent me two pairs of shadow 1s for the price of one.

D417D256-F0A0-4DBE-8B78-59E43C4ACF7B.jpeg

Has anybody been at the SF shop recently? Any Prodigy tees left? Specifically black red or purp in Large? Seen they still got reds online but if I can get it local...

^ My orders be like that too. Mostly reggies, even if I get my orders quick. Surprised I even got bubbles with the kaws deck I got today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom